For our siding projects, we recommend James Hardie® products for our customers. Quinn's has built a relationship with James Hardie® over the years and we put our trust in the quality and sustainability of their products for these advantages for our customers:
- Year after year, James Hardie® has been rated the best return on investment in the large home improvement projects category.
- Get the classic look of wood without the maintenance.
- Product is green and sustainable. It is made of sand, wood fiber, Portland cement, & various additives.
- Specialty formulation for northern climates.
- Your house can be finished in the color of your choice; or you can select a color combination from the factory finished ColorPlus line.
- Includes 30-year non-prorated, transferable warranty on Plank, Panels, Soffit, and Shingles, 15 year trim warranty and 15 year ColorPlus paint warranty.
Last year, James Hardie was selected as offering the greenest products in the siding category, (Annual 2015 Readers’ Choice survey) with the most respondents recommending the company’s sustainable exterior options over other siding manufacturers. That is why they received the Green Builder Media Honor for the most sustainable siding products, that have garnered the loyalty of building professionals.
“A primary factor to James Hardie’s sustainability is its durability,” said John Dybsky, senior marketing manager at James Hardie. “Our products handle high heat, UV radiation and moisture exceptionally well, which significantly reduces the need for replacement over time.”
James Hardie siding is composed of natural and sustainable raw materials such as cement, sand, cellulose fiber and water. While green practices can sometimes limit design options, the company has a range of textures and colors that can satisfy several design variations.
As you can tell, I am truly a fan of James Hardie products and am committed to continuing the relationship that Quinn's Construction has built over the years with them.
If you are planning to replace the siding on your home this year, please consider James Hardie products for the environment and for you as a homeowner. You'll be glad you did.